Joe has over twenty years experience in negotiating, structuring, and closing a wide variety of transaction types. He is a Managing Partner of Portland Private Equity, in addition to his investment origination and...
Portland Private Equity’s value creation framework is anchored in the investment tenets established by its Chairman in the mid 1980’s. These tenets are:
- Own a focused portfolio of businesses
- Seek businesses that are in attractive market sectors
- Understand these businesses well
- Prefer businesses which prudently leverage external capital
- Build these businesses for the long term